Tuesday 4 September 2012

CG method

Since the last post I have washed my hair three times!  Not because I need to but but because I wanted to try out the curly girl method.  I have been following loads of youtubers but my favourite at the moment is mahogany curls.  I did my own cg method today and did the following:-

Co washed my hair with Tresemme Naturals and jojoba oil, the latter to help with moisturing.  I do not use alot of the oil.  I then washed everything out and put the conditioner and oil on again and detangled my hair.  I saturated my hair in conditioner.  I then did the acordion method all over my hair and then left it, no touching, shaking, actually I did naughtily part my hair with a comb for a middle part.  After an hour I lightly scrunched my hair with kitchen towel where I saw white bits.  I have also decided that my goal is for my hair to look healthy and free, maybe slightly frizzy  like the pics below.




No comments:

Post a Comment