Thursday 30 August 2012

My hair nightmare

Ok, so I have long hair but chose to put a weave in because it will be easier to get up and go, give my hair a break from straightening, easier during bikram ( yes, the bikram I have not returned to).  I kept it in for just over three months and stupidly did not comb my hair through before washing it, yes I know, I am a total idiot.  As a result, my hair matted big time!  I ended up having to rip half my hair out and as a result a waste of giving my hair a break and the growth, well all it all got ripped out. So...my plan is, firstly to stop moping around about it!

Eat healthy and take vitamins - Currently taking biotin, sea kelp, vitamin A and cod liver oil.  Thinking of getting a pre natal, sea kelp, msm and silica gel.  Need to eat more greens, I liquidise fruits each day but need to eat more veg.
Use better hair products - no sulfate, parabens, alcohol or silicones.
Moisturise hair daily
Massage scalp daily
Read curly girl method book and grow it book
Try different hair styles, see below





























No comments:

Post a Comment