Wednesday 8 August 2012

Not on the bandwagon yet!

Ok, so being teetotal did not last long.  But....I definately drink in moderation as in I may drink alcohol if I am out every two weeks or less.  Even when I do drink I know when to stop.  I also paid £77 and went to Bikram yoga once last month which is an absolute waste of money! There is a deal on at the moment, £150 for 45 days, I am going to sign up to that and if I can't manage to keep it up then maybe I am just to lazy to go. I finally got my smooth maker and food processor so have been making lots of smoothies, I just need to start using the other food processor now.

Also been thinking about my finances, I have 8k saved and want to have saved 13k by 31st May 2013.  I have no idea what I am saving for my the way, it's definately nice to have financial stability though. I have made a savings plan which I think is realistic as it takes into account my bills and holidays.  I also consider that I may be £1000 +/- each way but I will stick to it as much as I can:-

August 31st - pay for flight 500 and  200 to savings
September 30th - 700 to savings
October 31st - 700 to savings
November 30th - Spending money and hotels 1000 and 200 to savings
December 31st - Sales 300 to savings
January 31st - 700 to savings
February 28th - 700 to savings
March 31st - 700 to savings
April 30th - 700 to savings
May 31st  - 700 to savings

Goals -
Continue to work towards chartership- currently not feeling motivated at work and my time management is terrible, I totally procrastinate  all the time.  I will be chartered so I don't have to answer to people or be supervised.  I can be independent, sign up to agencies and be my own BOSS!
Continue to eat healthily- currently I binge eat and this tends to be when I am round others, it may be the social aspect or it may be to show people that I can.  I find it hard to east in moderation but I am working on that.  I have to watch what I am eating to have a healthy heart and live longer. 
Continue to excercise- similar to reasons above, want to be more toned, to help heart and scoliosis.  I just want to relax when I am not a work not go and excercise spending my free time.  I will look at it as using my free time effectively.
Continue to read get rich books- Never believed in self help books but I am 31 now and still renting, I would like to earn more than 27k a year, at least 50k would make me happy.  I will start of with the richest man in babylon.
Continue to save to save 20k by the end of the 2013- Just 12 k to go, I am definately going to reach there.  Would get there quicker if I wasn't so frivilous with my money.


No comments:

Post a Comment